Things to do for Art & Design Lovers in Dominican Republic
Recommended for You
- 1Zona Colonial, Santo Domingo Dominican RepublicRanked #1 overall in Santo Domingo things to do8 reviews
Ciudad Colonial (Spanish for "Colonial City") is the historic central neighborhood of Santo Domingo and the oldest permanent European settlement of the New World. It has been declared a World...Popular with
- 2Altos de Chavón, La Romana Dominican RepublicRanked #2 overall in La Romana things to do7 reviews
Kind of medieval town overlooking Rio Chavon and Dye Four Golf Course where you can visit San Etanislao Catholic Church, enjoy a variety of restaurants, shops, museum and shows at...Popular with
- 4Arzobispo Merino at Arzobispo PortesRanked #8 overall in Santo Domingo things to do3 reviews
This is a gorgeous cultural center offering free concerts, art exhibits, and film festivals year round. It also has a cozy library offering everything from Spanish-language newspapers to novels--perfect if...Popular with
- 6La Marina, Dominican RepublicRanked #1 overall in Boca Chica things to do1 review
Mediterranean style marina, enjoy great stores and restaurants overlooking the dock. Here you find supermarket, banks and drug store.Popular with
- 8Avenida Barceló 57, Bavaro, Dominican RepublicRanked #3 overall in Bavaro things to do3 reviews
This is a more upscale Shopping Center, with high end boutiques, a great pharmacy, movie theatres, etc. There is a Hard Rock Cafe here. This is about 1 mile away...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 9South of Bayahibe, La Romana Dominican RepublicRanked #1 overall in La Romana things to do15 reviews
Thursday was micks excursion...he chose the caribbean cruise we met the coach at the lobby at 7:00 on the dot... our guide was called Roberto... he talked to us about...