The Domus Aurea is an palace, built by emperor Nero. Altough it can only be visited with a guided tour, it's a must see in Rome. It's pretty impressing, how huge the area of the domus aurea was.
Restaurants near Domus Aurea for Trendsters
- 10.18 mi
- 20.18 miRome, Italy0.18 mi from Domus Aurea2 reviews
- 30.24 miVia Merulana 54, Rome 00185, Italy0.24 mi from Domus Aurea
Delicious! Panella is dedicated to the art of fine bread making, so naturally, their store is filled with savory and sweet delights. I ordered a slice of pizza (zucchini flowers and anchovies, from what I can remember) and a piece of supplì (fried risotto balls similar to arancini di riso). The total was 6,70€. Not too shabby, given that the ...Popular with
- 40.11 miVia S. Quattro, 24, 00184 Roma, Italia0.11 mi from Domus Aurea
Located just up the street from the Colosseum, Li Rioni is the go-to pizzeria for locals in the Monti and Celio neighborhoods (in fact, its name references the fact that it straddles these two quarters, or "rioni"). The pizzaiolo here serves up Roman pies just as they should be—straight from the wood-burning oven, with a thin, slightly-charred crust and fresh ...Popular with
- 50.11 miVia Celimontana, 6, Roma, Italia0.11 mi from Domus Aurea1 review
This restaurant, located a few steps from the apartment, as it is the best value for money, it is what I recommend to those who want to taste the typical Roman cuisine and pay a fair price ... or less than you think!!
- 60.18 miViale delle Milizie, 1160.18 mi from Domus Aurea1 reviewPopular with
- 70.18 miCirconvallazione Gianicolense 69 b0.18 mi from Domus Aurea1 review
- 80.18 miVia Castelfidardo 60.18 mi from Domus Aurea
Authentically Roman neighborhood restaurant virtually unknown to tourists and many Romans who don’t live nearby. It’s one of the few restaurants in Rome which still adhere's to the tradition of "gnocchi Thursdays". Also excellent is the Saltimboca (sauteed veal dish), and panna cotta for dessert. I walked by this place several times when I lived in Rome, but didn't realize ...
- 90.18 miVia Cairoli 620.18 mi from Domus Aurea1 review
- 100.18 miVia Nizza0.18 mi from Domus Aurea1 review
The perfect place for lunch. Entering the Macro Museum you could find this restaurant on the second floor. It has a nice outside area where you could find a buffet. The environment is quite cool, prices convenient.
- 110.18 mi
- 120.18 miVia Del Moro 53-550.18 mi from Domus Aurea
Restaurant located in the popular district of Trastevere. An excellent and friendly service and delicious Italian dishes cooked pasta with different styles. The value is excellent (15 € / pers .) and it is a very popular local establishment.
- 130.18 miVia IV November 145, Rome, Italy0.18 mi from Domus Aurea
Don't judge a book by its cover. This is a quaint Sicilian restaurant near Piazza Venezia. It's a miniscule place with a little door you can walk past and not think twice about. It can get uncomfortably crowded, but the food is really good. You may land on a night with live musicians...playing smack dab in the middle of the ...Popular with
- 140.18 miVia Marghera, 37/390.18 mi from Domus Aurea
After a long travel day I was happy to find this place, open and inviting. It was a comfortable place for a single person to eat. Other diners were the guests of the many hotels in the neighborhood. It was quiet. The food was hot. I enjoyed my plate of pasta. I got the traditional cacio e pepe, fresh pasta ...
- 150.8 miRoman Forum 82-840.8 mi from Domus Aurea1 review
This was a great choice made by my friend who is a local. It is located near the Forum but tucked away so you would only find it if you already know it exists. The service is impeccable and the wine selection,while not huge,is excellent. The real reason to go here though is the food! The appetizers are unique and ...Popular with
- 160.42 mi
- 170.67 miVia Torino 149, Rome 00184 Italy0.67 mi from Domus Aurea
This restaurant just opened in 2011... and already earned a Michelin star. No wonder, since its innovative cuisine, which focuses on reinventing Italian classics, is top-notch (think goose breast tartar layered with honey mustard, green apple, and crostini).Popular with
- 180.57 miPalazzo del freddo - Via Principe Eugenio, 65, 00185 Rome, Italy0.57 mi from Domus Aurea5 reviews
Fassi, near Piazza Vittorio, is a cavernous Roman gelato institution. Their yogurt flavor is particularly nice, with a perfect tangy sweet mix. A lesser known stop on the Roman gelateria trail, and definitely not a touristy one.Popular with
- 190.41 miVia di San Vito, 13, 00185 Rome, Italy0.41 mi from Domus Aurea
I first came here years back with a couple Roman friends. It's a very affordable, dependable little trattoria with food from the Marche (on Italy's east coast.) A Roman standby and a bit unique in its neighborhood (close to Piazza Vittorio, which has since become Rome's Chinatown.Popular with
- 200.73 miVia del Viminale, 2F, Rome 00185 Italy0.73 mi from Domus Aurea4 reviews
Great spot for truly Roman porchetta panini. Er Buchetto is cheap, the service is prompt and it's located conveniently close to Termini. I feel like I had a different experience from those who recommended it to me, as they described getting freshly sliced and curated porchetta panini. While my panino was tasty, he simply handed it to me from a ...Popular with