Domus Sessoriana Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Good!746 reviews across the web.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- PriceBest value. 92% of the guests loved it.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 88%.
- Ambiance79% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 75%.
- Hotel72% thought it was clean.
Dining options at Domus Sessoriana include a restaurant. This 0.0 star property offers small meeting rooms and limo/town car service. High speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. This Rome property has event space consisting of banquet facilities and conference/meeting rooms. For a surcharge, the property offers an airport shuttle (available on request). Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
There are 60 guestrooms at Domus Sessoriana. Bathrooms feature showers and hair dryers. Wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer phones. Televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include minibars. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- City/local tax: EUR 2 per person, per night
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.