Restaurants near Don Pan
- 124.11 miCalle Altravesada, Granada, Nicaragua24.11 mi from Don Pan3 reviews
This rustic spot is just out of town center but is worth the trek for excellent fried Guarape (a popular fish from Lake Nucaragua) and a festive atmosphere. The floor is packed dirt and the ceiling is thatched. Popular with locals and tourists. A little pricey but worth the effort to enjoy something more authentic than the tourist-focused spots on ...Popular withAdventureLocalFoodies
- 224.38 miAv La Sirena24.38 mi from Don Pan2 reviews
Went for a last night in town dinner splurge. Expensive but worth every cent. Bread was devine, appetizers were tasty, and the steaks were out of this world. Cooked to perfection, smokey, and just right. We ordered house red wine (another splurge) and dessert, and left full and happy. Yum!
- 324.38 miLa Hoyada24.38 mi from Don Pan2 reviews
Easy walk from Condo Hotel Xalteva. Outstanding cuisine at most reasonable prices. One of top 10 in Trip Advisor.Popular withFoodiesBusiness
- 424.38 miCalle La Calzada24.38 mi from Don Pan1 review
Amazing food, great atmosphere with art everywhere. Great Spanish couple owns this spot on the main food street, La Calzada. Free tapas between 3-7pm
- 524.64 miCalle Arsenal. Granada, Nicaragua., Calle El Arsenal, Granada, Nicaragua24.64 mi from Don Pan1 review
One of our favorite places in Granada. Beautiful garden, great service and amazing food. Happy hour. Menu of the Day includes a salad, entree and desert for only $10. Dinner for 2 with wine just $25!
- 627.28 miDe la Marina Cocibolca 100 metros al Sur, Nicaragua27.28 mi from Don Pan1 review
Amazing lunch with a lake view and refreshing breeze. Go for the local lake fish gaupote with garlic sauce.
- 724.7 miFrom Parque Central 1 block East., Calle La Libertad, Granada, Nicaragua, Nicaragua24.7 mi from Don Pan1 review
Great lunch spot with a beautiful tropical garden. Enjoy salads, sandwiches and excellent fresh juices and coffee.
- 824.38 miGranada, Nicaragua, Nicaragua24.38 mi from Don Pan1 review
Great atmosphere and international menu with focus on Asian fusion. Try the Vietnamese shrimp curry.