A former fan of the hotel, I have to say that I'm not a big fan of your management. I was scheduled to stay with you last Friday evening as a part of an event. When I booked, I asked specifically for room 305. I was told, "No problem." When I called back to confirm a couple of weeks ago ...
Restaurants near Don Vicente de Ybor Historic Inn
- 10.16 mi
- 20.24 mi0.24 mi from Don Vicente de Ybor Historic Inn
Good food, Rome sized portions, and appetizers-drinks are half off before 7pm. Get there early and order as many martinis as you can! Just don't fall face first in front of the mounted cop on 7th ave. I had a bruise in the shape of a horseshoe for a week
- 30.16 mi
- 40.04 mi
- 50.15 mi0.15 mi from Don Vicente de Ybor Historic Inn1 review
Very reasonable steakhouse. Has prime rib and martini early bird specials.
- 60.56 mi
- 70.33 mi
- 80.55 mi0.55 mi from Don Vicente de Ybor Historic Inn1 review
Classic original establishment. Beautiful building and décor. Delicious food and sangria. Try the paella. Take in a flamenco show during your dinner.
- 90.3 mi0.3 mi from Don Vicente de Ybor Historic Inn1 review
- 100.38 mi
- 110.38 mi
- 120.52 mi
- 133.13 mi3.13 mi from Don Vicente de Ybor Historic Inn
Apparently you can do a tour of the kitchen, the food is really good, and--get this--they have a special room for dessert! I haven't been yet, but I think any restaurant where you can make reservations for a special dessert room deserves 5 stars!Popular withLuxuryFoodiesBusiness
- 144.76 mi
- 152.54 mi2.54 mi from Don Vicente de Ybor Historic Inn3 reviews
I love the Tampa airport, and one of the reasons is that they have a Starbucks every 300 feet or so. Okay, not really, but they had one before security, and more importantly, there was this one after security. In fact, it's the first thing you see once you come through the scanner. We had to get up at 4:30 ...
- 164.03 mi
- 172.29 mi2.29 mi from Don Vicente de Ybor Historic Inn2 reviews
- 184.21 mi4.21 mi from Don Vicente de Ybor Historic Inn2 reviews
Those who know, go here. Best Brazilian in Tampa. Top scores across the board. Salad bar is top notch. Wine list is notable. Staff is attentive and engaging. Bar drinks are unique and delicious. They do it well, are proud of it, and happy to serve you. Great place for dinner.Popular withNightlifeFoodiesTrendsters
- 191.12 mi
- 202.46 mi2.46 mi from Don Vicente de Ybor Historic Inn
If you have one day in Tampa for breakfast go to Pinky's. If you have two, go here and get the "Early Girl." The jam is made locally and it is delish. Put it on a biscuit, put it on toast, or just spoon it into a bowl. SLF will like "how cute" the place is.