open 7 days a week – serves traditional Costa Rican food – a lot of the food is fried pub style food. This is one of two restaurants in town that serves draft beer. A lot of the food at this restaurant is fried. On Mondays, they serve “heuesos” which translates to “bones”. These are deep fried pieces of pork ...
Restaurants near Don Yayo
- 10.69 mi0.69 mi from Don Yayo3 reviews
Excellent meals for a price so low it's hard to believe. From one of our renters: eat appetizers or share a meal, or go with an appetite!
- 20.69 miHwy 30.69 mi from Don Yayo4 reviews
Good drinks. Cheap food. Almost within walking distance of Casa La Frontera del Cielo. :-)Popular with
- 30.51 mi3, Atenas, Costa Rica0.51 mi from Don Yayo2 reviews
This lovely outdoor seating restaurant is located just off Highway #3 very close to the gas station in Atenas. They have an excellent variety of seafood and a good selection of other Costa Rican dishes.
- 40.69 miCentro0.69 mi from Don Yayo1 review
- serves a variety of typical Costa Rican food This restaurant is similar to a sidewalk café. This restaurant has several outside seats that are along the sidewalk. It serves a wide variety of food. The presentation of the food is well done. Directions: Kiddy corner to the park in the center of town, down the street from the Banco ...
- 50.69 mi0.69 mi from Don Yayo1 review
Italian restaurant The tortellini is good. The atmosphere at this restaurant is nice and intimate. Directions: From the gas station, in the direction of the beach, 2 miles on the left hand side.
- 60.8 miAtenas, Costa Rica0.8 mi from Don Yayo1 review
Café – German owned, serves a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes (including German sausage) Another favourite hangout spot for the Gringo population in town. This café serves a great breakfast. It also has a delicious carrot cake. It serves a variety of coffees and other desserts as well. Directions: One block west of the park. Located on the second ...
- 70.69 miHwy 30.69 mi from Don Yayo1 review
-serves traditional Costa Rican food This restaurant is a little rustic but provides lots of entertainment while you watch the traffic pass by. Directions: From the gas station, in the direction of the beach, at the flashing light on the right hand side.
- 81.17 miAvenida 5, Atenas, Costa Rica1.17 mi from Don Yayo
Alida's is located just at the edge of downtown Atenas. Set back off the main highway, look for the table covered with a red and white checkerboard table cloth and wine bottles, that sits right off their driveway to the restaurant. Alida's was the first "real" Italian restaurant in Atenas. Our favorite pizza there is their "Volcano Arenal Pizza" , ...
- 91.38 miCosta Rica1.38 mi from Don Yayo2 reviews
Located in Barrio Mercedes this restauant is a great, typical open air Costa Rican restaurant. The fare is typical with specialties that include chalupa's, smoked grilled ribs, fish ceviche, and our favorite fried shrimp. The Guanacaste is open for lunch and dinner everyday except Wednesday's.
- 1010.61 mi10.61 mi from Don Yayo2 reviews
Wonderful restaurant in Puriscal for some good Costa Rican Food!Popular with
- 1111.97 mi
- 1212.22 mi
- 1316.16 miCosta Rica16.16 mi from Don Yayo1 review
Some good restaurants and my favorite coffee shop! Also, a nice park and lake for family outings and picnics.Popular with
- 1420.97 miDiagonal al cine Magaly, San Jose Costa Rica20.97 mi from Don Yayo5 reviews
This is by far my favorite bar in Costa Rica. It's gets a mixed crowd of young college students and adventure seekers heading out to surf, fish, scuba, zip line, etc...They have a good selection of local beers and mixed drinks. Lively spot with a chill Pura Vida atmospherePopular with
- 1520.77 mi101, San Vicente, Costa Rica20.77 mi from Don Yayo1 review
If you are going to be renting long - probably worth the $35.00 membership. Big box store with Costco brands.
- 1620.44 miBetween 7 & 9 Street, San Jose, Costa Rica20.44 mi from Don Yayo2 reviews
Last night in Costa Rica, spending it in San Jose. Getting a quick drink and dinner in - kinda expensive, and not particular amazing.
- 1721.6 mi
- 1820.35 miNature Escape, 5 Calle 5, San Jose, Costa Rica, Costa Rica20.35 mi from Don Yayo1 review
This restaurant serves typical Costa Rican food which means meat, beans, rice and some sweet plantains. The food is very simple, but still surprisingly full of flavor. The meals are cheap, but substantial and the service is fast and efficient, but not rushed. I liked the atmosphere of the restaurant as well.
- 1924.06 miCalle 11; Avenidas 6 y 8, San Jose Costa Rica24.06 mi from Don Yayo2 reviews
A nice restaurant. Pan Asian menu with options highlighting cuisine from Japan, China, Thailand, and India. The food is good, if not quite great. Nevertheless, it is a nice change of pace and offers something for everyone. The location is very nice and the service is super friendly and helpful. A good place for small to medium sized groups.Popular with
- 2020.76 mi5 km de la Iglesia de Aserrí, ASERRí Costa Rica20.76 mi from Don Yayo
I visited this restaurant many years ago, but looking back on it I really enjoyed it. They have a traditional dance show and at the end gigantas come out. It is touristy, but very enjoyable. The restaurant is located high in the hills of Escazú, and the ride is long and dark. However, the view is fantastic. I would bring ...