Donna Laura Palace Hotel
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!1347 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 97%.
- Ambiance95% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service89% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food85% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
Dining options at Hotel Donna Laura Palace include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. Recreational amenities include a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness facility. This 4.0 star property offers small meeting rooms, audio visual equipment, and business services. This Rome property has event space consisting of banquet facilities and conference/meeting rooms. Concierge services and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and currency exchange.
There are 64 guestrooms at Hotel Donna Laura Palace. Bathrooms feature phones, bidets, bathrobes, and complimentary toiletries. Guestrooms offer direct dial phones and in room safes. Televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, minibars, and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- City/local tax: EUR 3 per person, per night
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.