Iconic art deco hotel centrally located near Lincoln Road shopping, the Bass Museum of Art and the Miami City Ballet. I loved the banyan tree in the courtyard, and the pool behind the hotel was pretty impressive as far as South Beach hotels go. The rest of the hotel is moderately new, and though the rooms are a bit outdated ...
Restaurants near Dorchester Hotel
- 410.58 mi131 26th St, Miami Beach, FL 331400.58 mi from Dorchester Hotel
Quite simply this was the best meal I had in Miami. I had never had Indonesian food before (shame on me) and I had been recommended this restaurant by a friend, so I had to give it a go. We arrived without a reservation and were lucky that there was a table for us. I suggest anyone wishing to dine ...
- 420.91 mi1058 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL, United States0.91 mi from Dorchester Hotel3 reviews
I went to the one located on 11th and Collins. Solid place for breakfast. Great cuban cafe con leche, which to me is a better quality than Starbucks latte. And at a price of $1.95 vs Starbucks' $5. It's a great price for a latte. They have it on ice also. The service is efficient also.
- 430.6 mi
- 440.56 mi1440 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach, FL, United States0.56 mi from Dorchester Hotel2 reviews
At night, the street turn into a boardwalk and a few other restaurants take their table to the street, so, good atmosphere. They have a cool dish called "lava rock" something.. which is actually served in a lava rock and is boiling hot. But the main attraction for us was the Margaritas, they server 5 different flavors, and we had ...
- 450.9 mi1439 Alton Road, Miami Beach, FL, United States0.9 mi from Dorchester Hotel
Love this place and this location is right by the beach! Loads of fresh food options. Good for take out and catering too. A great salsa bar selection as well. A good value so definitely worth it.
- 460.52 mi
- 470.88 mi
- 480.55 mi
- 490.49 mi
- 500.55 mi
- 510.67 mi
- 520.55 mi1505 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 331390.55 mi from Dorchester Hotel
Loads of food and beer here. Not the best out there but the prices are good and the hours are late night. What got us there in the first place was the delivery service. Beautiful young women delivering cheeseburgers to your door at any hour of the day... what a concept.
- 530.4 mi
- 540.76 mi
- 550.79 mi
- 560.62 mi
- 570.67 mi0.67 mi from Dorchester Hotel
So my friend, a third year med student, thought it would be a brilliant idea for me to join her at Balans for happy hour two days after my tonsilectemy operation. Let's just say the word "no" is not in my vocabulary, so naturally I said, "sure why not". She assures me it will kill any unwanted bacteria. I did ...Popular with
- 580.81 mi1229 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach, FL, United States0.81 mi from Dorchester Hotel2 reviews
Best breakfast in South Beach!
- 590.67 mi
- 600.61 mi