Doubletree By Hilton
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 98%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
- Doubletree By HiltonMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 7Oct 31, 2013
If you are simply looking for a comfortable bed and a quiet place to sleep that will dump you out right on the slopes, Doubletree by the Hilton might be a good spot for you. It was clean, the staff was friendly, and there was plenty of parking in their basement parking garage.
If you are looking for something unique, this place really isn’t it. In fact there isn’t much to talk about—at all. It is pretty much your standard hotel room except that the room itself has a decent view and instead of the traditional square shape of most hotel rooms it was long and skinny.
- Doubletree By HiltonFeb 26, 2014
Have you ever been to a chain hotel? Well, this is one of those.
The room didn't have much light, even with the lights on and the drapes open. There was a tiny kitchenette, and when I say tiny I mean a mini fridge, a mini sink, and a coffee maker.
The room also had a small dining area, to go with the small kitchenette and the small bathroom.
The pool here was nothing special, but nice to splash around in. The Doubletree has 2 indoor hot tubs and 2 outdoors.
I don't mean to hate on the Doubletree. It was clean, and the staff was friendly. But if you can afford an upgrade, there are spots that are a lot more fun nearby.
Mediocre474 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good hotel for winter sports.
- LocationVery easy access to transportation, said 97%.
- Service92% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel78% thought it was clean.
- Food77% were happy with the price.
- RoomOnly 60% said rooms were big enough.
- PricePrice is tolerable. Only 55% of guests had positive things to say about it.