DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles Downtown
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 74%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles DowntownFirst to ReviewJan 04, 2013
This will be one of the less expensive hotels in Downtown Los Angeles, although there is no pool/spa, there's a lush mid-rise rooftop garden and water feature - something that's quite unique in downtown. A matter of fact, come check out their garden and have a "romantic drink" during the warmer days when they set up a bar there.
It used to be the New Kyoto hotel and before that it was the New Otani Hotel. It's been about 75% renovated and the rooms are modern and comfortable.
The warm chunky cookies they give you at check-in is a nice touch!
Hotel parking is expensive as usual. There are cheaper parking lots adjacent but there is currently construction going on as well.
Overall, great for the discounted price I paid. $125 plus tax.
Very Good!1069 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Hotel97% thought it was clean.
- Service89% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food86% loved the dining experience.
- Location85% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- GroundsPleasant grounds.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant.