- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 81%Green Travelers
User Reviews (5 Reviews)
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia Center CityJul 05, 2012
Fantastic hotel to experience Philadelphia's beautiful downtown. The rooms were fantastic - so much space and very nicely decorated. I especially enjoyed the glass-encased pool area. Very accessible and inviting hotel, I'd love to come back!
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia Center CityMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness TravelersGreen Travelers+ 1Jul 05, 2012
Beautifully designed and perfectly placed on the Avenue of the Arts, this is a nice place to hang your hat when visiting Philly's cultural district. The rooms are spacious and comfortable, and the lobby bar has a cool, chic vibe to it. I wasn't blown away by this place, but I have no complaints either. Just a solid presentation for a hotel.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia Center CityMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 6First to ReviewJul 04, 2012
A nice hotel with a central downtown location. The rooms are recently updated and the staff is friendly and helpful. I stayed here for a conference and one day a huge group of conference attendees got caught in a torrential downpour on the way back to the hotel from the Franklin Institute. The front desk staff was standing in the lobby waiting for us with towels, so we could dry off and warm up!
Outstanding!2758 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Location98% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- FoodYummy desserts, said 94%.
- Service92% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel82% thought it was clean.
- PricePrice is tolerable. Only 69% of guests gave positive comments.
- Room61% complained about the bathroom.
About DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia Center City:
Dining options at Doubletree Hotel Philadelphia include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during
There are 432 guestrooms at Doubletree Hotel Philadelphia. Beds come with Frette Italian sheets, triple sheeting, and down comforters. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Wifi is available for a surcharge. Televisions have premium cable channels, video game consoles, and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, welcome amenities, and irons/ironing boards. Guests may request refrigerators, hypo allergenic bedding, and extra towels/bedding. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: US$ 25 per day
- Valet parking: US$ 29 per day
- In room Wifi: US$ 9.95 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Hotels Near DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia Center CitySee more nearby hotels
Things to Do Near DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia Center CitySee more nearby things to do
Restaurants Near DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia Center CitySee more nearby restaurants
Vacation Rentals Near DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia Center CitySee more nearby vacation rentals
Aliases: Doubletree Hotel Philadelphia