DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Raleigh - Cary
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Raleigh - CaryFirst to ReviewJul 04, 2012
For a hotel so nice, I expected the trash can to be empty when I first arrived. If they didn't do certain things to clean the room that I noticed, it makes me question the things I might not have noticed.
Also, I was looking forward to taking a nice long bath but there was only a shower stall.
There was no microwave and fridge. That is something that even the cheapest hotels have.
The design details exceeded my expectations. Very nice atmosphere and polite crew.
Excellent!341 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Location100% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Hotel Building100% said the facilities were very new.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- PriceGreat price. Appreciated by 84% of guests.
- Hotel81% considered it to be very well-maintained.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 74%.
Dining options at Four Points by Sheraton Raleigh Cary include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a fitness facility. This 3.0 star property has a 24 hour business center. Complimentary high speed (wired) Internet access is available in public areas. This Cary property has 1,600 square feet of event space consisting of conference/meeting rooms. Additional property amenities include a grocery/convenience store. This is a smoke free property.
There are 129 guestrooms at Four Points by Sheraton Raleigh Cary. Beds come with premium bedding. In addition to complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access, guestrooms offer free local calls. 32 inch flat panel televisions have cable channels. Rooms also include desks and complimentary bottled water.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.