Doubletree El Pardo Hotel Lima
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Excellent!163 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Location100% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Hotel93% thought it was clean.
- Service92% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food88% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Room80% were happy with the bathroom.
Dining options at Doubletree El Pardo Hilton Lima include 2 restaurants and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness facility. The property's full service health spa has
There are 151 guestrooms at Doubletree El Pardo Hilton Lima. Guestrooms have city views. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature bidets and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer multi line phones, voice mail, and complimentary newspapers. Televisions have cable channels, free movie channels, and DVD players. Air conditioned rooms also include blackout drapes/curtains, electronic/magnetic keys, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request refrigerators and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
- There are no room charges for children 12 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Mini Bar In Room
- Handicap Accessible