Doubletree Guest Suites Santa Monica
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Doubletree Guest Suites Santa MonicaMember ofLocal CultureBusiness TravelersWellness+ 4First to Review
This Doubletree offers an average stay that is relatively overvalued. The standard room is spacious, but in poor condition. The street is not really friendly on foot, though the beach and the SM shopping areas are just a few blocks away. Valet parking adds to about $30!
Very Good!1620 reviews across the web.
- Guests say it is the perfect hotel for a city trip.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Hotel97% thought it was clean.
- Location94% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Restaurant80% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 76%.
- BeachBeach is lovely.
Dining options at Doubletree Guest Suites Santa Monica include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness facility. This 3.5 star property has a business center and offers audio visual equipment and business services. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Santa Monica property has event space consisting of banquet facilities and conference/meeting rooms. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities.
There are 8 guestrooms at Doubletree Guest Suites Santa Monica. Furnishings include desks and sofa beds. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer multi line phones, voice mail, and complimentary weekday newspapers. Televisions have video game consoles and TV Internet access
Notifications and Fees:
- Minimum Spring Break check in age: 21 years old
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: US$ 28 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker