Doubletree Hotel Atlanta / Buckhead
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!561 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Hotel96% thought it was clean.
- Location93% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Service91% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room75% said rooms were clean.
- Food60% were unsatisfied with the breakfast.
- Hotel BuildingFor 52%, the lobby entrance was sub-standard.
Dining options at Doubletree Atlanta Buckhead include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include a health club and a fitness facility. This 3.5 star property has a 24 hour business center and
There are 230 guestrooms at Doubletree Atlanta Buckhead. Beds come with premium bedding. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary weekday newspapers, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Televisions have video game consoles and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- Minimum Spring Break check in age: 21 years old
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Wireless Internet in public areas: US$ 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- In room wireless Internet: US$ 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Data Ports
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service