I stayed here a few years ago before returning today to review it, and I remember being unusually pleased with my room. We were here for a convention that was being held within the area, but I found myself in the room more often than not. We had a room near the top floor, and the view was just so ...
Restaurants near Doubletree Hotel Dallas - Campbell Centre
- 10.49 mi8687 N Central Expy # 2404, Dallas, TX 75225-4571, United States0.49 mi from Doubletree Hotel Dallas - Campbell Centre2 reviews
Yes, please open one in the Bay Area! Gelato galore, one could not decide! I love how they have many different fun flavors like caramel bacon, blueberry cheesecake, or lavender. They also make a pretty mean espresso. We were here for hours playing some of the board games they had on hand. High five to the staff for going the ...
- 20.27 mi7700 W Northwest Hwy, Dallas, TX 752250.27 mi from Doubletree Hotel Dallas - Campbell Centre
If you can't find something yummy to eat here, check your pulse. Yes, it's theme-y and overdone inside but there's no denying that the food is fantastic. I've been a number of times but must recently went for a girlfriend's birthday and I was pleased at the lighter fare menu that had some pretty sweet options under 550 calories.
- 30.91 mi5750 East Lovers Lane, Dallas, TX, United States0.91 mi from Doubletree Hotel Dallas - Campbell Centre1 review
Central market is a foodie's paradise. It's maze-like set up will keep you busy for hours. There are specialty sections for cheese, beer/wine, produce... it goes beyond your typical American grocer and into something from gourmet magazine. They're also got a great little cafe. You can sip wine while shopping... do you need to know anything more? Go enjoy it!
- 40.34 mi8190 Park Lane, Suite 351, Dallas, TX, United States0.34 mi from Doubletree Hotel Dallas - Campbell Centre1 review
The best place to get a healthy bite to eat, or grab and go!Popular withFoodiesVegetarianWellness
- 50.52 mi
- 60.69 mi6918 Greenville Avenue, Dallas, TX0.69 mi from Doubletree Hotel Dallas - Campbell Centre1 review
For a quick lunch, this is one of my favorite places in Dallas to grab a sandwich. The Great Outdoorsman is the way to go, if you ask me.
- 70.28 mi
- 80.63 mi
- 94.01 mi4300 Lemmon Ave, Dallas, TX 752194.01 mi from Doubletree Hotel Dallas - Campbell Centre
This is the original Bob's, with locations all over the country at this time. The steaks are amazing, the drinks are very good, and the desserts make it hard to resist.
- 102.27 mi11661 Preston Rd, Dallas, TX 752302.27 mi from Doubletree Hotel Dallas - Campbell Centre
#BeStuffed #BeTipsy It would be foolish to visit Dallas without sampling the food at this Tex-Mex institution and sampling their frozen margaritas. You probably were unaware that the frozen margarita was in fact born in this very city! BrokeGirlsGuide.com
- 114.18 mi3403 Oak Lawn Ave, Dallas, TX 752194.18 mi from Doubletree Hotel Dallas - Campbell Centre
Delicious deli restaurant that serves fantastic prepared foods to go. You select the size, quantity of item. Lots, and lots of options. Great place to stock the house from.. Short drive from the house. They also have a salad bar, and sandwich bar. VERY POPULAR. I eat here daily.
- 124.18 mi
- 134.89 mi5430 Gurley Ave, Dallas, TX 752234.89 mi from Doubletree Hotel Dallas - Campbell Centre
Kalachandji's is the longest running veggie restaurant in Dallas and is also a beautiful sacred space. Meaning "the beautiful moon-faced one," Kalachandji is featured in the temple space adjacent to the restaurant. Food is Indian and prepared in the ayurvedic tradition. A must-visit, both for the food and as a sacred site.Popular withVegetarianFoodiesSpiritual
- 141.97 mi
- 151.86 mi5610 East Mockingbird Lane, Dallas, TX, United States1.86 mi from Doubletree Hotel Dallas - Campbell Centre3 reviews
They have really great pizza, and a lot of history in the Dallas area. There was a reality television show about the family that runs this restaurant.
- 164.44 mi
- 173.07 mi2912 N Henderson Ave, Dallas, TX 752063.07 mi from Doubletree Hotel Dallas - Campbell Centre
Very eclectic part of Dallas which gave the restaurant a lot of character. The food was absolutely amazing. It was five of is there and we shared the tuna tartar and calamari/shrimp appetizer. Both plates were completely cleaned!! I ordered the pan seared chicken as a entree and shared the macaroni and cheese side. Both incredible dishes!
- 184.48 mi
- 194.08 mi3699 McKinney Avenue #307, Dallas, TX, United States4.08 mi from Doubletree Hotel Dallas - Campbell Centre2 reviews
Mexican restaurant in West Village. Trolley ride, or short drive, or cab. Try the frozen mambo taxi, the mambo taxi is Dallas Institution. Great patio, great people watching, super trendy. Saturday and Sunday lunch is a total scene. Dinner Wed-Sun night is also a scene. Must go to west village while you're in town!
- 202.76 mi