Doubletree Hotel San Diego Downtown
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Show more
Member Reviews (2)
- Doubletree Hotel San Diego DowntownFirst to ReviewSep 10, 2012
Not a bad place to stay. The rooms were nice, and we were greeted with a warn cookie when we arrived. They also have a nice pool, bar, and deck that overlooks downtown and the bay. It is also fairly close to Little Italy, so you can park your car and not use it again til you check-out. My only complaint is that there is not a place out front where you can pull in and unload your bags, you have to park up in the structure and no bell-hop to help you with your bags.
Good!1101 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Service84% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel84% thought it was clean.
- LocationVery easy access to transportation, said 81%.
- Room78% said rooms were clean.
- Food72% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- GroundsPool was decent, said only 54%.
Dining options at Doubletree Hotel San Diego Downtown include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an
There are 333 guestrooms at Doubletree Hotel San Diego Downtown. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Televisions have cable channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request extra towels/bedding and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 18 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: US$ 20 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.