Doubletree Hotel San Francisco Airport
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 51%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (3)Write a review
- Doubletree Hotel San Francisco AirportMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 5First to ReviewJul 05, 2012
This review is about the delicious chocolate chip cookies with walnuts that Doubletree Hotels are famous for. All guests receive 2 free cookies upon check-in, but if you have tried these cookies, you know that you can't just eat 2! Luckily, the hotel sells these yummy cookies in these cute souvenir tins. Whenever I'm craving them, I'll stop by a Doubletree just to buy some. You can get 6 cookies for $10. Pricey, but worth every bite!
Good!1133 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- LocationGood access to the airport, said 99%.
- Hotel88% thought it was clean.
- Service86% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food81% were happy with the price.
- Room79% said rooms were clean.
- Hotel Building70% enjoyed the lobby entrance.
Dining options at Doubletree Hotel San Francisco Airport include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. This 3.5 star property has a business center and
There are 388 guestrooms at Doubletree Hotel San Francisco Airport. Guestrooms have water views. Bathrooms feature makeup/shaving mirrors, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer multi line phones, voice mail, and complimentary newspapers. Televisions have video game consoles and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, blackout drapes/curtains, and electronic check out. A turndown service is available nightly, housekeeping is offered, and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestroom renovations were completed in August 2007.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 18 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: US$ 16 per day
- Pets: US$ 40.00 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk