Things to do near Dr. J's Vibrant Cafe
- 0334 S Main St, Suite 1101Distance: 0.0 mi5 reviews
The only vegan cafe in Los Angeles that features ultra-healthy and tasty cuisine. Follows the principles of no sugar, dairy, wheat and yeast - check out their completely gluten free...Popular with
- Nearby Things to do
- 1163 South Willard Street, Burlington, VT, United StatesRanked #19 overall in Burlington things to doDistance: 0.2 mi1 review
Only 25 minutes to campus.
- 2Burlington, VTRanked #1 overall in Burlington things to doDistance: 0.3 mi20 reviews
ECHO Science Museum on the waterfront is a great place for kids (and adults) with interesting permanent and special exhibits and a wet and wonderful touch tank. There is also...Popular with
- 3Church StreetRanked #2 overall in Burlington things to doDistance: 0.3 mi16 reviews
Church street is the main pedestrian shopping district of Burlington. It closely resembles Boulder, Colorado's Pearl Street, which was designed by the same planner. Church Street runs from the 19th...Popular with
- 4144 College Street, Burlington, VT, United StatesRanked #4 overall in Burlington things to doDistance: 0.4 mi6 reviews
Very satisfied with their beer tasting tray with six different ones. Food was excellent, and the seating area outdoor was great for a hot summer day. Vermont Pub & Brewery...Popular with
- 665 Church Street, Burlington, VTRanked #6 overall in Burlington things to doDistance: 0.4 mi4 reviews
Free tours of one of New England's finest chocolate factories? Free and delicious samples? Absurdly rich hot chocolate tasting events in winter? Yes, please!Popular with
- 71 King Street, Burlington, VT, United StatesRanked #1 overall in Burlington things to doDistance: 0.7 mi3 reviews
Take a trip over to NY via Ferry. There is an hour long trip from Burlington to Plattsburgh or you can take the Grand Isle Ferry (10 mins) to Plattsburgh.