Restaurants near Dragon Hill Spa
- 040-713 Hangangno 3(sam)-ga, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, South KoreaDistance: 0.0 mi14 reviews
This isn't Seoul's best spa but it probably is its most popular, particularly for tourists. It's crowded on the weekend but large enough that you can enjoy yourself. If you're...Popular with
- 225-2 Myeongdong 2(i)-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul, South KoreaRanked #2 overall in Seoul restaurantsDistance: 2.7 mi5 reviews
The best Myeong-dong kalguksu (thick, wheat-noodle soup) in Seoul, and quite probably the world, this institution has two outlets down the street from one another in Myeongdong. Both have lines...Popular with
- 3199-13 Euljiro 2(i)-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul, South KoreaRanked #4 overall in Seoul restaurantsDistance: 2.8 mi4 reviews
Homestead is one of my favorite coffee chains. They are becoming easier to find around the city.
- 5서울 중구 남산동 2가 15-11, Seoul, South KoreaRanked #6 overall in Seoul restaurantsDistance: 2.5 mi2 reviews
They have lot of different types of coffee beans from around the world. Comes with a cute mug. They have custom made wooden furniture. I like its cozy vibe. Great...Popular with
- 766-8 Itaewon-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul (Ranked #9 overall in Seoul restaurantsDistance: 1.6 mi
Vatos Urban Tacos is a fusion Korean-Mexican place in Itaewon. It is absolutely delicious. I had the kimchi veggie quesadilla and also the Nutella nachos for dessert. Seriously tasty.
- 8526 신사동 강남구, Seoul, KoreaRanked #12 overall in Seoul restaurantsDistance: 3.1 mi1 review
Brilliant idea to serve pudding: in a flower pot! They sprinkle oreo crumbs on the top; it looks like an actual flower pot. Banana pudding is the best. Fruit tea...Popular with
- 9134-2BF2 Pildong 2(I)-Ga Jung-Gu Seoul, KoreaRanked #13 overall in Seoul restaurantsDistance: 2.5 mi2 reviews
The restaurant is small and crowded during dinner time. But they served delicious and crispy authentic Korean fried chicken!
- 1024 Myeongmul 1-gil (31-8 Changcheon-dong) Sinchon, Seoul, KoreaRanked #16 overall in Seoul restaurantsDistance: 2.6 mi2 reviews
If you like Chinese food, this is the place to go! Located in the back alley of Sinchon, Bok Seong Gak offers great spread of menu. Their specialty is different...Popular with