Dream Downtown Hotel
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Pets Allowed
- TV In Room
- Outdoor Pool
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 91%Luxury Travelers
- 85%Nightlife Lovers
- 71%Art & Design Lovers
- 56%Business Travelers
- 55%Family Travelers
- 51%Local Culture
Member Reviews (53)
- Dream Downtown HotelFeb 21, 2014
Whether you are looking for a great hotel for your family or just a place to wine and dine, the Dream Hotel is rapidly causing a stir and becoming a well known hot spot. It is a luxury hotel located in Midtown Manhattan that turns fantasies into reality. There are various restaurants, lounges and bars located within the hotel in various settings that are sure to make your trip memorable.
- Dream Downtown HotelMember ofLocal CultureBusiness TravelersFoodies+ 3Feb 10, 2014
YES. To experience the essence of NYC nightlife one has to experience the Dream Downtown. It is always a parade! I don't mean that literally but figuratively it is colorful with interesting people and great energy. The rooms are modern with all of the amenities you expect from this caliber hotel. If you are looking for someplace that is in a great location, close to the 'Meatpacking District', Chelsea and the Village then this will suit you just fine.
- Dream Downtown HotelCommunity ManagerMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 2Oct 07, 2013
The hottest hotel bars right now are Phd and The Beach at the Dream Downtown. Not only is this the place to be for locals, it is a top choice for visitors to stay here. The hotel is very stylish, modern with grandiose ceilings and luxurious decor.
The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful and the concierge will go out of their way to make sure you are happy and comfortable.
- Dream Downtown HotelMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 6Feb 21, 2014
The Dream Hotel lives up to its name...a place that reflects a fantasy within the mind provocatively designed from the architecture to the interior. I haven't had the chance to check out one of their swank rooms yet, however their PH-D Rooftop Lounge is phenomenal. There are great scenic views of the Empire State Building, a beautiful crowd of people, and cocktails that pair well with the lounge atmosphere.
- Dream Downtown HotelAmbassadorMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 4Feb 21, 2014
Meatpacking night dwellers, the PH-D at Dream Downtown is the new place to be in NYC! Enjoy the sweeping skyline, the sleek decor and the trendy crowd, while sipping your cocktail. Dress up and prepare to have an amazing time.
- Dream Downtown HotelMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 3Dec 25, 2013
I was hesitant about checking out the Dream Downtown because I'm not a fan of the Dream at 57th. This hotel exceeded my expectations.
The rooftop bar, PH-D, is fantastic. Great views, and perfect for the location. The rooms are okay in size (the queen bronze room is the smallest. If you can, you should definitely get a king at the very least), but are really well-appointed. I was pleasantly surprised at the attention to detail.
Very Good!1810 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Ambiance95% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Location93% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Service90% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 84%.
- Hotel81% thought it was clean.
- FoodTasty food. 78% of guests gave positive comments.