Dream Inn, a Joie de Vivre hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (5)
- Dream Inn, a Joie de Vivre hotelOct 19, 2013
Overlooking the Main Beach and Santa Cruz Pier, this clifftop boutique hotel has all the right views you've been dreaming of for your beach getaway. The oceanfront restaurant, also atop the hill, may not be worth it for dinner, but happy hour drinks and appetizers are definitely a more chic date than hitting the bars downtown on Pacific Street or on the pier.
- Dream Inn, a Joie de Vivre hotel
- Dream Inn, a Joie de Vivre hotelMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 2Jul 23, 2012
Great hotel, Fantastic staff, and wonderful beach location with poolside staircase to the shore.
The breakfast is particularly good, with the huevos rancheros being a particular standout. I will probably return to the restaurant next time I am in town and looking for brunch.
Dining options at The Santa Cruz Dream Inn a Joie de Vivre Boutique Hotel include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub. This 3.5 star property has a 24 hour business center and offers small meeting rooms, audio visual equipment, and business services. Complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available in public areas. This Santa Cruz property has 3,500 square feet of event space consisting of conference/meeting rooms. Concierge services and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a poolside bar, valet parking, and currency exchange. This is a smoke free property.
There are 163 guestrooms at The Santa Cruz Dream Inn a Joie de Vivre Boutique Hotel. Guestrooms have balconies. Bathrooms feature bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer free local calls and voice mail. Televisions have cable channels, video game consoles, and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, blackout drapes/curtains, and electronic/magnetic keys. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
- Guests must be at least 21 years old to check in at this property.
- Onsite parking is free for guests only for the duration of their stay.
Excellent!766 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good beach hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 100%.
- Location100% appreciated the closeness to the beach.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel83% thought it was clean.
- GroundsClean pool, said 78%.
- Food75% found the breakfast to be wonderful.