Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana
Member Reviews (4)
- Dreams Palm Beach Punta CanaMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 1Dec 25, 2013
Lovely hotel could not find a single fault, food was fabulous, staff great everything available including dvds to watch in your room hifi . lovely beach and loads of resturants in the complex to choose from, best hotel I have been to in the Dominican Republic although all of them are pretty good!!!
- Dreams Palm Beach Punta CanaMember ofFoodiesDec 25, 2013
A beautiful all-inclusive resort, Dreams Palm Beach is definitely worth a visit. The beach is quiet and calm in February and the resort isn't too packed. Of all the horror stories we heard about food, this place was amazing! Tons of great restaurants and nobody got sick. The staff is phenomenal, the safe is free, and they got right all the little things you'll hear as you research a DR trip - this one blew away my expectations.
We used Apple Vacations and did an excursion booze cruise and it was perfect long weekend getaway.
- Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana
- Dreams Palm Beach Punta CanaFirst to ReviewDec 25, 2013
Heads up for future travelers: THERE IS NO ATM AT THIS HOTEL!!
Bring lots of cash! They charge a fee of almost 50% of whatever you want to exchange via a credit card.
Rooms were decent, was upgraded to Honeymoon Suite but not until we waited for our room for 3 hours after checking in.
Balcony door was rusted shut, but fixed after I brought it to their attention.
Restaurants are only open for dinner, but are very good.
Barefoot Grill for lunch is tasty, World Cafe buffet is bland but has a large variety.
Snacks and desserts in Preferred Club are pathetic, though Preferred Club pool was nice and quiet.
Excellent!486 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Beach90% appreciated the clean beach.
- Location86% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 85%.
- Hotel83% thought it was clean.
- Hotel Building76% enjoyed the lobby entrance.