Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana
Member Reviews (4)Write a review
- Dreams Palm Beach Punta CanaMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget TravelersFoodiesDec 25, 2013
Lovely hotel could not find a single fault, food was fabulous, staff great everything available including dvds to watch in your room hifi . lovely beach and loads of resturants in the complex to choose from, best hotel I have been to in the Dominican Republic although all of them are pretty good!!!
- Dreams Palm Beach Punta CanaMember ofFoodiesDec 25, 2013
A beautiful all-inclusive resort, Dreams Palm Beach is definitely worth a visit. The beach is quiet and calm in February and the resort isn't too packed. Of all the horror stories we heard about food, this place was amazing! Tons of great restaurants and nobody got sick. The staff is phenomenal, the safe is free, and they got right all the little things you'll hear as you research a DR trip - this one blew away my expectations.
We used Apple Vacations and did an excursion booze cruise and it was perfect long weekend getaway.
- Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana
- Dreams Palm Beach Punta CanaFirst to ReviewDec 25, 2013
Heads up for future travelers: THERE IS NO ATM AT THIS HOTEL!!
Bring lots of cash! They charge a fee of almost 50% of whatever you want to exchange via a credit card.
Rooms were decent, was upgraded to Honeymoon Suite but not until we waited for our room for 3 hours after checking in.
Balcony door was rusted shut, but fixed after I brought it to their attention.
Restaurants are only open for dinner, but are very good.
Barefoot Grill for lunch is tasty, World Cafe buffet is bland but has a large variety.
Snacks and desserts in Preferred Club are pathetic, though Preferred Club pool was nice and quiet.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
Excellent!572 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Guests say the hotel is recommendable for travelers who want to party.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 85%.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 84%.
- Location84% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Hotel82% thought it was clean.
- Hotel Building74% enjoyed the lobby entrance.