Dreams Punta Cana
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 98%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (3)
- Dreams Punta CanaApr 19, 2014
Dreams Punta Cana is located about 40 minutes north of Punta Cana's airport on Playa Uvero Alto, a beautiful stretch of golden sand. The all-inclusive resort has a huge pool surrounded by palms, doesn't require wrist bands, and the food isn't limited to buffets. My two issues with the resort are overcrowding and the untrained/uncaring nature of the staff. After visiting a couple of Dreams resorts in Mexico, this was largely a disappointment.Recommended for:
Excellent!449 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 90%.
- Hotel87% thought it was clean.
- Beach85% appreciated the clean beach.
- Ambiance83% were fond of the entertainment options.
- WellnessVery nice wellness & sports facilities.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool