Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 82%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 66%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (5)Write a review
- Dromoland CastleMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 3
Our stay at Dromoland was far beyond expectation and, as befits the Irish, we were welcomed and treated like old friends. Whether dining in the Earl of Thomond dining room, the Fig Tree or having a drink in the cocktail Bar the quality of the food and service was superb. We also enjoyed 18 holes on the Dromoland Golf Course - a wonderful bit of Ireland. Expensive - yes, but worth every Penny.Recommended for:
- Dromoland CastleFirst to Review
This felt like as if I was in a fairytale... Dromoland offers a high-end & authentic castle experience with it's architecture, decoration, activities, very good & friendly service, amazing breakfast, lovely 5 course fine dinner where you can listen to live harp... It has a lovely bar with a fire place where you get a cozy, Christmasy feeling... Love it...
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Family Rooms
Very Good!213 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 98%.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location94% loved the excursions to surrounding areas.
- Restaurant85% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 72%.
- Hotel70% considered it to be very well-maintained.