Duane Street Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Duane Street HotelFirst to ReviewFeb 25, 2014
Cute little hotel. Reminds me of a French boutique hotel. Not very large on the outside but the rooms are cavernous inside. Would definitely suggest it for a romantic get away. There is a subway rattle so some may not like it.
Very Good!531 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location95% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Ambiance85% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- FoodTasty food. 75% of guests gave positive feedback.
- PricePrice is tolerable. Only 67% of guests gave positive feedback.
Dining options at Duane Street Hotel Tribeca include a restaurant. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. There is a full service health spa on site.
There are 45 guestrooms at Duane Street Hotel Tribeca. Beds come with premium bedding. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, makeup/shaving mirrors, designer toiletries, and bathrobes. In addition to CD players, guestrooms offer multi line phones with free local calls. Plasma televisions are available in guestrooms. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, blackout drapes/curtains, electronic/magnetic keys, and irons/ironing boards. Guests may request extra towels/bedding and wake up calls. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.