Hotels for Nightlife Lovers in Dublin
Recommended for You
- 1Hotel Class:Ranked #9 overall in Dublin hotels7 reviews
Decorated in a slightly boutique fashion, there is a nice sense of atmosphere with interesting, non-typical hotel furniture and seats in the hotel lobby. One of the first things you...Popular with
- 2Hotel Class:Ranked #21 overall in Dublin hotels4 reviews
The Temple Bar Hotel: the name pretty much describes why you’d want to stay there. It’s a no-nonsense operation that provides guests with clean beds, showers, and a hearty breakfast...Popular with
- 3Hotel Class:Ranked #45 overall in Dublin hotels2 reviews
The one thing I knew about the Clarence before visiting was that it was part-owned by U2. I was expecting something at least vaguely rock-and-roll, modern, loud . . ....Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 4Hotel Class:Ranked #1 overall in Dublin hotels7 reviews
One of the finest hotels in Dublin, this hotel is elegant with lots of space in your room. Across the street from the Dublin's St. Stephan's Green, it is a...Popular with
- 5Hotel Class:Ranked #10 overall in Dublin hotels4 reviews
The Trinity Capital has a completely over-the-top, through-the-looking-glass feel – it’s all super high-backed chairs and enormous dog and camel statues – not at all what you would expect from...Popular with
- 6Ranked #16 overall in Dublin hotels4 reviews
The main selling point of the Celtic Lodge is not the hotel, but the award-winning bar and restaurant next door, which they own. The hotel is a smallish family-run business...Popular with
- 7Hotel Class:Ranked #30 overall in Dublin hotels3 reviews
Perfect location for all of the touristy places to visit. Placed along the Liffey River, the hotel is spacious and contemporary. The service is exceptional but that is typical here...Popular with
- 8Hotel Class:Ranked #37 overall in Dublin hotels3 reviews
It is 4 star castle hotel, offering stylish surrounding, friendly personal service and peaceful with beautiful surroundings overlooking Dublin bay.Popular with
- 9Hotel Class:Ranked #49 overall in Dublin hotels2 reviews
Hotel prices can be pretty high these days! Jury's Inn offers pretty good prices overall for a good quality standard. It's great if you can get a deal that includes...
- 10Ranked #78 overall in Dublin hotels1 review
Quick lunch at the hotel that U2's Bono used to own. It's just a burger however Ireland produces their own beef organically and you can taste it with it's quality...