Dublin Restaurants

Filter restaurants by: Cuisine
Map view

Cornucopia Wholefoods

I just might plan my next trip to Dublin around this restaurant. Wow. The reviews were good, but I did not expect the food to be this great. Hands down one of my favorite restaurants. I ate there three times over 4 days and the quality was excellent from the lunchtime rush to my 10PM dinner. Meal 1: Lunch I ...

Popular withVegetarianFoodiesGreen

Queen of Tarts (Cork Hill location)

Very nice place to have breakfast. The tarts taste great and the service is friendly.

Popular withFoodiesVegetarianDesign

Bewley's Grafton Street

A cafe I stumbled across in Grafton Street. When I visited, there was a free chocolate with every coffee!

Popular withFoodiesLocalBudget

Winding Stair Bookshop & Cafe

One of the best meals we had on our trip. The Winding Stair is centrally located right near the Ha'penny Bridge. A small but cozy dining room will offer some expertly cooked local dishes. I was on a hunt to find John Dory (fish) and the meal came with some expertly sautéed crab claws, purple potatoes, and green beans. I ...

Keoghs Of Trinity Street

I really like this café on Trinity street. From quiches to paninos & wraps to good coffee. The scones & homemade muffins are awesome, particularly the pear & vanilla & the apple muffins. It is quite small but the service is super fast.

Popular withTrendstersFoodiesStudents

Cafe En Seine

Beautiful decor. Great jaz on Sunday afternoon. Very quirky painting of Sir Alec Guinness whose facial expression changes every 15 minutes or so.

The Pig's Ear

We had lunch here. It was a great menu matched with very good selection of wine. The restaurant was full of light and nice view of Trinity College. Loved it...

Popular withLuxuryFoodiesTrendsters

Leo Burdock

As Dublin's oldest chipper, these guys know their stuff. Good price and delicious fresh fish and chips.

Popular withBudgetFoodiesLocal

Fixx Coffeehouse

Fixx is our favorite neighborhood coffee stop when in Dublin. It is around the corner from our hotel, near great shopping and the food and coffee is great!

Popular withLocalTrendstersStudents

Celtic Whiskey Shop

This one is for all you whiskey lovers. I'll be in the sparkling wine section looking for a chilled cava. :)

The Butcher Grill

Great steak. Burgers are a bit greasy. The place is small and quite squished together but makes up for it with food

Avoca Cafe

Great comfort food in generous portions. All fresh and spectacular flavours. Love the rich cream cakes and the fish pie is so delicious.

Fallon & Byrne

Great wines. It's ok French. Don't expect a fancy NYC French restaurant experience. But it's a nice evening.

Butler's Chocolate Café (Wicklow Street)

Chocolate heaven just off Grafton Street.

Popular withBusinessDesignFoodies

Gallaghers Boxty House

Overrated, overpriced and right in the middle of everything tourista.

The Port House

The best tapas bar in Dublin city, romantic atmosphere and affordable.The dishes are well presented ( tapas and pintxos) and served in generous portions.

Il Valentino Continental Bakery

The best place to enjoy Italian pastries and cakes in Dublin. Good value. Perfect location and free internet. I recommend cannoli and Mille foglia

Bobo's

One of the best burger joints in Dublin.

Popular withFoodiesBudget

Hard Rock Cafe Dublin

Basically its just a Hard Rock Cafe. Hate it or love it. But the City Tee really is awesome

CrackBIRD

This place is a must. Great chicken in all forms.