Restaurants for Students in Dublin

Filter restaurants by: Cuisine
Map view
filtered byStudentsX

Hard Rock Cafe Dublin

Basically its just a Hard Rock Cafe. Hate it or love it. But the City Tee really is awesome

CrackBIRD

Really good value for money. Love the coleslaw. Side portions are quite big so best to order a couple to share rather than for yourself. It's a real casual vibe. Would recommend for lunch or late afternoon snack.

Yamamori Noodles

great sushi!

The Secret Bar/The Bar With No Name

Great and different than typical Irish pub. Awesome cocktails!

Popular withNightlifeTrendstersLuxury

Brasserie Sixty6

Brasserie Sixty6 is in a very good location with the friendliest staff I have ever seen in my life... Food is superb, I fall in love with the beef & duck among the main courses... Portions are big... It is my favourite restaurant in Dublin.

Popular withDesignLuxuryLocal

The Hairy Lemon

My three friends and I fell in love with this place. Their food is amazing, the beer is prime and the staff made fun of us every second we were there. It's absolutely amazing. Each one of us had our own three course meal and I've never been happier. You must try their Guiness meat pie and the bread pudding. ...

Pablo Picante Californian Burrito Bar

Chipotle-style burrito bars have been springing up everywhere over the past few years, and this one is the best, or at least most reliable. Be prepared to wait in line for half and hour or more during lunch. They sell Pabst Blue Ribbon, the first I've encountered outside the States.

Popular withVegetarianFoodiesBackpackers

Toscana Italian Restaurant

Toscana Restaurant City Centre Dublin is one of my favorite destinations in weekends. It is the best Italian restuarant & Pizzeria in Dublin city, a few minutes from my place. Love to be here with friends and family to taste the mouthwatering Italian cuisine apart from Pizzas, I don't like Pizzas that much. The ambiance is okay and the staffs ...

Popular withFamiliesLGBTBusiness

Little Delights Bakery

Little Delight Bakery/Café is a new addition to the Café scene in Dublin. All food is baked daily on the premises, from pecan tarts to banana bread. The cupcakes & chocolate brownies are extremely delicious. The coffee was ok, maybe when the Barista gets up to speed, this will improve. So for now, it's a great addition to this part ...

Bite of Life

Awesome! The ladies in here were so nice and helpful! We asked if they had internet, they did not, but the owner offered to point us in the direction of a cafe that did. But she did mention that the park next door also had internet so we decied to get one of their coffees and sit in the park ...

Popular withWellnessLocalFoodies

Fagan's Pub

La Maison

La Maison began life as a Café/Boulangerie & that was when I first found it. Part of me misses that Café experience, however it has been replaced by a very popular French restaurant. Great French Food in Dublin.

ely gastro bar

Sunday lunch with delicious catch of the day halibut fish

O'Neills Bar and Restaurant

Very historical pub in Dublin. The food is just ok, but the atomosphere makes it worth visiting.

Popular withHistory

Pygmalion

At the weekends always busy. Music policy dance/electronic. Sunday afternoons they always have a drinks promotion on usually half price drinks.

Blue River Bistro Bar

Great spot for after work drinks.. Especially during a nice spring/summer day!

Popular withLocalFoodiesTrendsters

Bear

Delicious Irish steak & chips for only € 9.95. Good location and free internet.

Copper Face Jacks

Legendary nightclub in Dublin, which is considered to be the one that stays open the longest. Loads of drunken Irish, but well worth a visit if you want to get completely hammered. ;)

Saba

It is a decent far eastern restaurant close to Grafton street. It is a fun place, kind that you go there with a group of friends.

Popular withLuxury

The Green Hen

The food is modernized Irish with a mix of French. I didn't find this place particularly impressive or good though it seems to have a good reputation locally. It may be that we were here on an off night. The decor is lovely.