Duke of Marlborough Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 98%History Buffs
- 98%Family Travelers
- 98%Local Culture
Member Reviews (3)
- Duke of Marlborough HotelMember ofBusiness TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 6Oct 14, 2013
NZ's first liquor license and full of history. Located on the Russell waterfront the hotel has superb outdoor dining on the front verandas and live music during the summer. The Duke has been recently renovated with new kitchens and wedding facilities but preserving the old charm and atmosphere of past days. A must visit and dining experience if coming on the ferry from Paihia but better to stay in Russell
- Duke of Marlborough HotelJan 09, 2013
Right in the center of Russell near the pier, the Duke of Marlborough Hotel has an excellent location overlooking the bay. Although I did not stay at the hotel, the bar is a good place to stop for drinks before dinner. They serve a nice selection of New Zealand wines by the glass.
Excellent!186 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel95% thought it was clean.
- Food84% were happy with the price.
- PricePrice is reasonable. 77% of guests gave positive feedback.
- Location75% liked the proximity to sightseeing.