Things to do in Dunedin
- 1280 Cumberland Street, Dunedin 9016, New ZealandRanked #1 overall in Dunedin things to do3 reviews
This is Willy Wonka's factory, at least I felt like I was there. They even had the chocolate fall, just like the movie. But that's only for the tour purpose,...Popular with
- 31260 Harington Point Rd, Harington Point 9077, New ZealandRanked #3 overall in Dunedin things to do1 review
The Royal Albatross colony on the Taiaroa Head on the Otago Peninsular, Dunedin, is a most unique place to visit. Visitors can see the only mainland nesting site in the...Popular with
- 4200 Rattray Street, Dunedin, New ZealandRanked #4 overall in Dunedin things to do2 reviews
The brewery tour at Speights is really interesting and informative. At the time I went (2008), the tasting afterward was pour yourself and unlimited tasting for about 15 or 20...
- 72 Regent Road, North Dunedin, Dunedin 9016, New ZealandRanked #7 overall in Dunedin things to do1 review
The Night n' Day store, more commonly known as the "Two-Four", is a convenience store near the University of Otago campus. It's open 24 hours and quite popular with uni...
- 845 Pakihau Road, Dunedin 9001, New ZealandRanked #8 overall in Dunedin things to do1 review
Penguin Place is a private nature preserve in Dunedin that's dedicated to helping endangered yellow eyed and blue eyed penguins. Many areas are off limits to visitors, and the tour...Popular with
- 10419 Great King St, North Dunedin, Dunedin, New ZealandRanked #10 overall in Dunedin things to do1 review
The Otago Museum is right across the street from the University of Otago library. Entry is by donation. It's a nice little museum. The room of preserved animals in the...Popular with