Dupont at The Circle
Member Reviews (4)
- Dupont at The CircleMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 2Dec 22, 2012
I've stayed at this hotel a couple of times and it's a very chic place right at the epicenter of Dupont Circle. Great amenities and even better location. The restaurant bar downstairs is very popular among guests and locals alike.
- Dupont at The CircleMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 4First to ReviewJul 04, 2012
I was prepared for the typical boutique hotel experience -- small rooms, low lighting, bad service, and great style. This property far exceeded my expectations.
- Lovely recently refurbished rooms and interior spaces. Modern European styling with good lighting (really reminded me of the Berns hotel in Stockholm)
- Spacious rooms with great technology set up, including the ability to easily connect laptop to the TV
- Spacious bathrooms with Kiehl's amenities and even a floor warmer
- Friendly attentive service by all of the staff that I interacted with during my visit
- Great location on Dupont circle
- Excellent restaurant and bar
- Operator that offers to send coffee with your wake up call
- Reasonable rates
From my perspective, this place is perfect. I can't think of anything that they can do to improve. The only slight inconvenience is that some rooms are a long walk from the elevator. If this is a problem for you, you might want to request one near the elevators.
Great job. This is my new favorite in D.C. I will definitely be back.
Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness facility. This 3.5 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, audio visual equipment, and business services. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. This Washington property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Wedding services and tour assistance are available. Additional property amenities include a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and valet parking. This is a smoke free property.
There are 456 guestrooms at Washington Marriott at Metro Center. Beds come with premium bedding. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary weekday newspapers, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Televisions have pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, blackout drapes/curtains, electronic check out, and electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request refrigerators, hypo allergenic bedding, and extra towels/bedding. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: US$ 30 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Excellent!2437 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for solo travelers.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 100%.
- Hotel95% thought it was clean.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Ambiance94% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Hotel Building93% said the facilities were very new.
- Food78% found the breakfast to be wonderful.