Dusit D2 Chiang Mai
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Dusit D2 Chiang MaiMar 19, 2013
Trendy new brand of Dusit, the biggest homegrown Thai luxury hotel chain. The focus here is modern, comfortable and relaxed. The staff is friendly and encouraged to create a less stiff and more relaxed atmosphere. The hotel is close to the center, right next to the night market. Almost anything in Chiang Mai can be reached on foot. Maybe the style is not everyone's thing, but it is certainly a great option for an upscale stay in Chiang Mai.Recommended for:
- Dusit D2 Chiang MaiFirst to ReviewJul 05, 2012
we spent our one night in chiang mai at this hotel and i'm really glad we did. the room was a big expensive, but very modern decor and great location. the famous night bazaar was RIGHT outside of our hotel, allowing us to walk outside to do our shopping/eating. also, the breakfast in the hotel was AWESOME--fresh fruit juice and omelets to order can't be beat.
Excellent!697 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location94% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Hotel87% thought it was clean.
- Food77% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel Building72% enjoyed the lobby entrance.
- Wellness AreaExcellent wellness & sports facilities.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool