Going to Denver and Surrounds
Who's on this trip?
Trip Plan Details
commented on this trip
Check out EatDrinkDenver.com for local (organized) brewery tours, or there are also a few walking brewery tour suggestions starting in Downtown Denver. Cheers!
- Avery Brewing Company5763 Arapahoe Ave, #E, Boulder, CO 80303recommended Avery Brewing CompanyThe Tour is good but the beer is what is great. The place is always crowded during the evenings but it is well worth it if you are in Boulder. Also, if you go there, order the sweet potato tots to go ... read morewith your beer!Recommended for:Vijay Velagapudi
I really enjoy Avery. It's a pretty small facility and they are going to be moving to a bigger facility soon but it's still a fun laid back environment and the beer is great!
- Odell Brewing Company800 East Lincoln Avenue, Fort Collins, CO 80524-2507recommended Odell Brewing CompanyAlthough I haven't been lucky enough to visit the brewery itself, Odell Brewing is one of the best in the US! If you're into hops and IPAs, their IPA is out of this world and their flagship beer, 90 ... read moreShilling Ale is also a great tasting brew.Recommended for:
- Great Divide Brewing Co.2201 Arapahoe Street, Denver, CO, United States
- Wynkoop Brewery1634 18th St, Denver, CO 80202recommended Wynkoop BreweryGreat place to hang out in downtown! Good atmosphere with great beer selection (well, it's in Colorado!). Also it's a popular place to host a party or a function. Hip and fun place to have a great ... read moretime. Recommended!Juno Kim
Great beer selection in downtown Denver. Great atmosphere too.
- Oskar Blues Grill & Brew303 Main St, Lyons, CO 80540recommended Oskar Blues Grill & BrewDale's Pale Ale is happen to be my favourite beer in the US. Visiting Oskar Blues in Lyons was like visiting Whistler as a skier! (Well, I'm not a skier but I've heard Whistler is pretty great for ... read moreskiers) The tasting set was great. One of the must breweries to visit in Colorado!Juno Kim
Lyons is not too far from Denver by car. If you like Oskar Blues beer, you'll love it!