On my trip to the Eastside Cannery Casino & Hotel I felt very welcomed as I strolled through the property and was welcomed by the friendly staff members. Their great hospitality made me feel like I was on vacation. I checked out the buffet for lunch, and for the price though it was not too shabby, and would definitely go ...
Restaurants near Eastside Cannery Casino & Hotel
- 10.11 miFamingo & Boulder Hwy, North Las Vegas, NV 890810.11 mi from Eastside Cannery Casino & Hotel1 review
Looks cheesy on the outside, but has a fabulous prime-rib buffet for $8/weekday lunch. You can't beat that! There is a big atrium inside, with shows on the hour for the kids to enjoy.Popular with
- 20.95 mi3740 South Nellis Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV0.95 mi from Eastside Cannery Casino & Hotel
Aces & Ales mission is to provide high quality, freshly prepared food at reasonable prices. We go even further to provide a unique selection of beer, single malt scotch, bourbon, and tequila to enjoy alongside the food. Aces & Ales strives to make available beers that are reserved or highly allocated for only the most serious beer-centric restaurants and pubs. ...
- 34.36 mi1350 E Flamingo Rd, #18, Las Vegas, NV 891194.36 mi from Eastside Cannery Casino & Hotel
AYCE sushi and the quality isn't too bad. My fave is the Happy Ending roll and the roll that has the variety of sashimi on top. Mochi ice cream to finish it all off :)Popular with
- 44.43 mi4700 S Maryland Pky, Las Vegas, NV 891194.43 mi from Eastside Cannery Casino & Hotel
If you've got a car (and a designated driver) head off The Strip to the Freakin' Frog, near the UNLV campus. This bar claims to be the "largest beer bar in America," with over 1,000 types to choose from, including microbrews and an international selection.Popular with
- 53.79 mi3130 E. Sunset Suite A, Las Vegas, NV 891203.79 mi from Eastside Cannery Casino & Hotel
This quaint independent coffee house is a great place to check out. They have a lot of healthy breakfast choices and snack options as well as vegan sandwiches. There's something for everyone; so everybody wins! The café itself has a very cozy interior and friendly staff. There is also a nice outdoor seating area where you can soak up some ...Popular with
- 64.54 mi
- 73.32 mi1205 West Sunset Road, Henderson, NV, United States3.32 mi from Eastside Cannery Casino & Hotel2 reviews
Food is okay. Like mac salad with Best Foods mayo instead. People are friendly and helpful. Service is good.
- 83.18 mi
- 92.89 mi4350 E Sunset Rd, Henderson, NV 890142.89 mi from Eastside Cannery Casino & Hotel2 reviews
Todd's is our "go to" for special occasions. The filet is consistently delicious and prepared to your liking. Hubby loves the seared Ahi.We have taken several couples on different occasions and are always delighted in the quality of food and service. Locally sourced, natural food.
- 102.98 miLas Vegas, NV, United States2.98 mi from Eastside Cannery Casino & Hotel
Great drinks, friendly staff, creative food (I am talkin’ Lobster Floutas for God’s Sake These people are not fooling around here)what the devil else do you people want? Good prices you say? Well here you go, you have found your place!And lets talk happy Hour for a second shall we. I had more than a Touch Of The Creature and ...
- 112.83 mi
- 124.32 mi
- 132.42 mi4111 Boulder Hwy, Las Vegas, NV 891212.42 mi from Eastside Cannery Casino & Hotel
Located in the Palace Station. The soup/salad bar in this place is sick and seams to go on forever, beware I filled up on it and could barely finish my steak. The clam chowder was great. The décor is nothing to write home about, but not to worry the food is very good and very reasonably priced. If you are ...
- 144.9 mi
- 152.9 mi
- 163.79 mi
- 173.05 mi2702 North Green Valley Parkway, Henderson, NV3.05 mi from Eastside Cannery Casino & Hotel
This is one of the best Sushi restaurants EVER. It's not much to look at, located in a small strip mall at the corner of Sunset and Green Valley. They have since changed their name to M-Sushi & Roll but reviews show they are just as wonderful!
- 183.45 mi3.45 mi from Eastside Cannery Casino & Hotel3 reviews
This is one of the best mexican food restaurants I have ever enjoyed. I come back here time and time again when visiting Las Vegas, and it never disappoints. I would gladly rent a car just to drive here.Popular with
- 194.65 mi3507 S Maryland Pkwy # 1, Las Vegas, NV 89169-3030, United States4.65 mi from Eastside Cannery Casino & Hotel1 review
I need to convince the parents to take us here more often instead of our usual spot at Pinoy Pinay. It was hard to come across something that wasn't good. From the adobo, to the pancit, to the bistek (beef steak), to the tinola (ginger soup). It was flat out scrumptious. You're guaranteed to make at least two trips. Forgot ...
- 203.26 mi