Econo Lodge at the Falls
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Poor697 reviews across the web.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Location95% loved the excursions to surrounding areas.
- Service77% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 72%.
- Food54% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- Hotel52% thought the cleanliness of the hotel was average.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily. Econo Lodge At The Falls North features an arcade/game room, gift shops/newsstands, and laundry facilities. Additional property amenities include a picnic area. Guest parking is complimentary. The front desk is open 24 hours a day.
There are 66 guestrooms at Econo Lodge At The Falls North. Refrigerators and microwaves are offered. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include irons/ironing boards. Guests may request refrigerators and microwaves. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.