Econo Lodge Freeport
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Poor8 reviews across the web.
- Location100% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel91% thought it was clean.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 83%.
- Hotel BuildingAcceptable building. Only 65% of guests had positive things to say about it.
- Food60% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
A complimentary Continental breakfast is served daily. Econo Lodge of Freeport features coffee in the lobby, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a television in the lobby. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Additional property amenities include a microwave in the lobby. Guest parking is complimentary. The front desk is open 24 hours a day.
There are 62 guestrooms at Econo Lodge of Freeport. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer phones, free local calls, and complimentary weekday newspapers. Televisions have premium cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, electronic/magnetic keys, and clock radios. Guests may request refrigerators, microwaves, and irons/ironing boards. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.