Econo Lodge Inn & Suites International Drive
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Fair1489 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Location99% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 90%.
- Service89% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel70% thought it was clean.
- Food55% were unsatisfied with the breakfast.
Dining options at International Palms Resort Orlando include 2 restaurants and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a children's pool, a health
There are 652 guestrooms at International Palms Resort Orlando. Guestrooms have city, pool, or garden views. Refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In addition to in room safes (accommodate laptops), guestrooms offer phones with voice mail. Televisions have premium satellite channels, Oncommand video, and video game consoles. Air conditioned rooms also include desks and irons/ironing boards. Guests may request extra towels/bedding and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- Resort fee: US$ 6.50 per room, per night
- Use of fitness center or health club
- Internet access
- Use of in room safe
- In room coffee
- Self parking
- Additional inclusions
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool