Econo Lodge Inn & Suites International Drive
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Fair1740 reviews across the web.
- This is a wonderful boutique hotel, as guests say.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Location99% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 90%.
- Service87% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel72% thought it was clean.
- Restaurant50% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
Dining options at International Palms Resort Orlando include 2 restaurants and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a children's pool, a health club, a spa tub, and a fitness facility. Spa amenities include facials, beauty services, and a hair salon. This 3.0 star property has a 24 hour business center and offers audio visual equipment. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Orlando property has 20000. square feet of event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. Concierge services and tour/ticket assistance are available. Additional property amenities include a poolside bar, a coffee shop/café, and an arcade/game room. The property has designated areas for smoking. A total renovation of this property was completed in May 2010.
There are 652 guestrooms at International Palms Resort Orlando. Guestrooms have city, pool, or garden views.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- Resort fee: US$ 6.50 per room, per night
- Use of fitness center or health club
- Internet access
- Use of in room safe
- In room coffee
- Self parking
- Additional inclusions
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool