Econo Lodge Johnstown
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Poor78 reviews across the web.
- PricePrice is reasonable. 78% of guests mentioned it positively.
- Service70% said the reception staff was great.
- Food67% were unsatisfied with the breakfast.
- LocationNot enough parking facilities, according to 64%.
- HotelHotel is ok. Only 58% of guests gave positive feedback.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is not very nice. 58% negative comments.
This 2.0 star property has a business center. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a concierge desk, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities.
There are 49 guestrooms at Econo Lodge Johnstown. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations and makeup/shaving mirrors. Televisions have premium cable channels. Rooms also include desks, electronic/magnetic keys, trouser presses, and clock radios. Guests may request refrigerators, microwaves, and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.