Econo Lodge Kissimmee
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
- Econo Lodge KissimmeeMember ofBudget TravelersBusiness TravelersFirst to ReviewOct 29, 2013
This budget hotel is located right next door to Days Inn Maingate, which gives the option of two low-cost places to stay that are very close to one another. There are many restaurants and shops nearby for visitors to choose from, and most of the attractions are not too far away. It appeared as if this hotel might be getting a new addition soon, as part of it was under construction.Recommended for:Budget Travelers
- Econo Lodge KissimmeeMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsAdventure Travelers+ 3Aug 25, 2013
This motel is kind of set back and has a couple nice things to offer, such as the zero-entry pool and the quiet location, surrounded by trees. However, the staff did not seem very courteous or efficient. Any kind of service was extremely slow and required a long wait in line, even for something basic. You will get what you need to be on your way, but there are probably more hospitable choices in the area.
Poor661 reviews across the web.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Location94% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- GroundsPool was unsatisfactory, according to 61%.
- HotelHotel is ok. Only 59% of guests gave positive feedback.
- Food56% were unsatisfied with the breakfast.
- Service54% indicated the reception staff was not good.