Econo Lodge Maingate Central
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Econo Lodge Maingate CentralAmbassadorMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsAdventure Travelers+ 3First to ReviewAug 25, 2013
The rooms here are surprisingly large for a budget property. The staff is very nice, and Econo Lodge offers a complimentary breakfast and a computer in every room. Unfortunately, the place did not seem very well maintained. I saw a lot of wasps buzzing around outside the rooms, and greenish water leaking around the walkways. The rooms seemed like they were drowned in bleach to make them smell clean, but it was not a convincing illusion. For safety reasons, I generally prefer having the pool closer to the building than the street. This one had the guests practically swimming on Old Vineland Road. But if you are just looking for a place to crash between theme park days, then this good staff and low price make it a decent option aside from those issues.
Mediocre1219 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Location100% liked the proximity to shopping.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service73% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel64% thought the cleanliness of the hotel was average.
- GroundsPool was decent, said only 55%.
- InternetInternet is average.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and laundry facilities.
There are 98 guestrooms at Econo Lodge
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- Resort fee: US$ 5.64 per room, per day
- Shuttle service
- Internet access
- Use of in room safe
- Self parking
- Additional inclusions
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Swimming Pool
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk