Econo Lodge Phoenix
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Fair1653 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Internet100% thought it was a great value.
- LocationGood access to the airport, said 99%.
- Service88% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel86% thought it was clean.
- Food60% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
The property has an airport shuttle, which is complimentary. Guest parking is complimentary. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Econo Lodge Phoenix Airport
There are 95 guestrooms at Econo Lodge Phoenix Airport. Guestrooms offer free local calls and voice mail. Televisions have premium cable channels. Rooms also include air conditioning. Guests may request irons/ironing boards, hair dryers, and wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Pets: US$ 10 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Air Conditioning
- Meeting Rooms
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Car Rental Desk