- Ranked #1 overall in Puerto Ayora hotels2 reviews
Wonderful ocean front hotel that is a full service resort that offers scuba, kayaking, tours, a wonderful in house restaurant, and fantastic interaction w the wild life here. The service...
- Ranked #1 overall in Quito hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Great value, central local, comfortable rooms, friendly service, all checked meaning if I ever return to Quito, I cannot imagine staying anywhere else. Right in the center of the Plaza...Popular with
- Ranked #2 overall in Quito hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 5
The Plaza Grande is located right in the political heart of Quito. It is literally next door to the Presidential Palace, the Archbishop’s home, the public library and several significant...Popular with
- 4Ranked #3 overall in Quito hotels2 reviews
- 5Ranked #4 overall in Quito hotels2 reviews
One of the most recent upscale hotels to open in Quito and so far the best one too. There are 31 rooms in this restored historic mansion, right in the...Popular with
- 6Ranked #1 overall in Angochagua hotels2 reviews
When guests are welcomed Hacienda Zuleta, they are truly welcomed into an extraordinary home. Galo Plaza Lasso, a former president of Ecuador who had major influences on American politics, purchased...
- Ranked #6 overall in Quito hotels2 reviews
Great spot in a terrific neighborhood away from the not so great elements of the Mariscal.
- 8Ranked #1 overall in Ibarra hotels2 reviews
Beautifully appointed and tastefully furnished lodge set over 7,500 sq ft, just an hour and a half's drive from Quito. The property can comfortably accommodate up to eight adults and...
- 9Ranked #5 overall in Quito hotels2 reviews
so beauty the ecoworldPopular with
- 10Ranked #8 overall in Quito hotels2 reviews
impressive hacienda outside of Quito, colonial style and good restaurant, you can sleep there asloPopular with