Hotels for Art & Design Lovers in Ecuador
Recommended for You
- Gran Colombia 10-65 Cuenca Ecuador 010150Ranked #2 overall in Cuenca hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
Ecuador has a lot of history, culture, traditions and arts - and with a stay at Morenica del Rosario in one of the country's most charming cities, Cuenca, your accommodations...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- Papallacta, Ecuador | office address: Foch E7-38 y Reina Victoria, 4th floor, Quito, EcuadorRanked #1 overall in Papallacta hotels4 reviews
This is my absolute favorite place to stay in Ecuador. The hotel and cabin-style cottages are luxurious and cozy, and the hot springs are life changing! If you have a...Popular with
- Avenida Charles Darwin, Puerto Ayora, EcuadorRanked #1 overall in Puerto Ayora hotels2 reviews
Wonderful ocean front hotel that is a full service resort that offers scuba, kayaking, tours, a wonderful in house restaurant, and fantastic interaction w the wild life here. The service...
- Mariscal Foch E6-12 y Reina Victoria, Foch E6-12, Quito Canton, EcuadorRanked #1 overall in Quito hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Great value, central local, comfortable rooms, friendly service, all checked meaning if I ever return to Quito, I cannot imagine staying anywhere else. Right in the center of the Plaza...Popular with
- 5La Buena Vida, Davis, CA, USARanked #1 overall in Ayampe hotels1 review
The service was amazing! They even have a little spa and offer surf lessons
- 6KM 86 Ruta Del Sol, Ayampe, EcuadorRanked #2 overall in Ayampe hotels1 review
The service was amazing! The best breakfast ever! They even have a spa and offer surf lessons
- Av Joaquin Orrantia -in Front Of The Mall Del Sol, Guayaquil, EcuadorRanked #1 overall in Guayaquil hotels1 review
We stayed at the Hotel Sheraton during our visit to Guayaquil. It was conveniently located in the center of the city to many of the sites we wanted to visit,...Popular with
- 8Puerto Villamil, Isabela Galapagos Islands, EcuadorRanked #2 overall in Puerto Villamil hotels2 reviews
Beach front property with direct access to one of the most powdery and softest sandy beach I have been. The Red Mangrove is part of a chain of hotels on...
- 9Via a la Loberia, EcuadorRanked #1 overall in Floreana hotels1 review
We spent one night here at the Floreana Lodge managed by the Red Mangrove group. All the cabins here have ocean views and if timed just right, spectacular sunsets can...Popular with
- 10Av. Daniel Leon Borja 29_50 | ntre Carabobo y Juan Montalvo, Riobamba, EcuadorRanked #1 overall in Riobamba hotels1 review
muy muy belloPopular with