Hotels for Foodies in Ecuador
- 1Av. Daniel Leon Borja 29_50 | ntre Carabobo y Juan Montalvo, Riobamba, EcuadorRanked #1 overall in Riobamba hotels1 review
muy muy belloPopular with
- Papallacta, Ecuador | office address: Foch E7-38 y Reina Victoria, 4th floor, Quito, EcuadorRanked #1 overall in Papallacta hotels4 reviews
This is my absolute favorite place to stay in Ecuador. The hotel and cabin-style cottages are luxurious and cozy, and the hot springs are life changing! If you have a...Popular with
- Avenida Charles Darwin, Puerto Ayora, EcuadorRanked #1 overall in Puerto Ayora hotels2 reviews
Wonderful ocean front hotel that is a full service resort that offers scuba, kayaking, tours, a wonderful in house restaurant, and fantastic interaction w the wild life here. The service...
- Mariscal Foch E6-12 y Reina Victoria, Foch E6-12, Quito Canton, EcuadorRanked #1 overall in Quito hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Great value, central local, comfortable rooms, friendly service, all checked meaning if I ever return to Quito, I cannot imagine staying anywhere else. Right in the center of the Plaza...Popular with
- 5Bolivar Oe6-41 and Cuenca, Quito, EcuadorRanked #4 overall in Quito hotels2 reviews
One of the most recent upscale hotels to open in Quito and so far the best one too. There are 31 rooms in this restored historic mansion, right in the...Popular with
- Guanguiltagua N37-04 y Diego Noboa, Quito, EcuadorRanked #6 overall in Quito hotels2 reviews
Great spot in a terrific neighborhood away from the not so great elements of the Mariscal.
- 7Andean RainforestRanked #5 overall in Quito hotels2 reviews
so beauty the ecoworldPopular with
- 8San Pablo del Lago Imbabura EcuadorRanked #1 overall in Ibarra hotels2 reviews
Beautifully appointed and tastefully furnished lodge set over 7,500 sq ft, just an hour and a half's drive from Quito. The property can comfortably accommodate up to eight adults and...
- 9Calle Antepara E 4-60 los Rios | Sector San Blas, Quito, EcuadorRanked #12 overall in Quito hotels1 reviewPopular with
- 1045 minutes into the hillsRanked #1 overall in Machachi hotels1 reviewPopular with