Hotels for Green Travelers in Ecuador
Recommended for You
- 11Calle los Arrayanes s/n y Oriente, Banos, EcuadorRanked #1 overall in Baños hotels1 review
A nice and relaxing place, with delicious food and very friendly.Popular with
Other places you might like...
- Robles 513 y Reina Victoria, Quito, EcuadorRanked #9 overall in Quito hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Very nice, full-service boutique hotel in the heart of Quito lively Mariscal Sucre district. A great option for maintaining a good level of comfort and pampering while also immersing into...Popular with
- Gran Colombia 10-65 Cuenca Ecuador 010150Ranked #2 overall in Cuenca hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
Ecuador has a lot of history, culture, traditions and arts - and with a stay at Morenica del Rosario in one of the country's most charming cities, Cuenca, your accommodations...Popular with
- Luis Cordero, Quito Canton, EcuadorRanked #14 overall in Quito hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
We stayed here before and after our Galapagos trip with Mountain Travel Sobek. It was the perfect place to simply rest. Rooms were comfortable and the staff was first-rate. The...Popular with
- 15Estación Científica Yasuní Escuela de Ciencias Biológicas, PONTIFICIA UNIVERSIDAD CATÓLICA DEL ECUADOR, Av. 12 de Octubre 1076 y Roca, Apartado postal 17-01–2184, Quito, Ecuador, América del SurRanked #2 overall in Yasuni National Park hotels1 review
After spending nearly six months here, working on the Smithsonian's 50-hectare Forest Dynamics Plot, Yasuní will always be close to my heart. While there, most of the other residents and...
- 16Pañacocha, Sucumbios Province, EcuadorRanked #1 overall in Limoncocha National Biological Reserve hotels1 review
Pañacocha was the first place I stayed in the Amazon and it will always be dear to my heart. A beautiful oxbow lake filled with piraña, for which the place...
- 17Misahualli, EcuadorRanked #3 overall in Misahualli hotels1 review
An excellent field station and center of study for reptile and amphibians. It's a fantastic contribution to the greater Jatun Sacha Reserve complex.
- 18QUITO OFFICE: Baquedano 385 y Juan Leon Mera, Quito, EcuadorRanked #1 overall in Mondaña hotels1 review
- 19Guayaquil, EcuadorRanked #6 overall in Guayaquil hotels1 review
- 2025km along Via A Santa Rosa, Misahualli, EcuadorRanked #5 overall in Misahualli hotels1 review
The best thing about Aliñahui is the cliff overlook, along with the lookout platform and dining area that take advantage of it. This is one of the most beautifully scenic...Popular with