Hotels for Spiritual Seekers in Ecuador
- Avenida Charles Darwin, Puerto Ayora, EcuadorRanked #1 overall in Puerto Ayora hotels2 reviews
Wonderful ocean front hotel that is a full service resort that offers scuba, kayaking, tours, a wonderful in house restaurant, and fantastic interaction w the wild life here. The service...
- Mariscal Foch E6-12 y Reina Victoria, Foch E6-12, Quito Canton, EcuadorRanked #1 overall in Quito hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Went to Quito with some friends and stayed at nu house. This boutique hotel is great. It is very trendy and has all the amenities you can expect from a...Popular with
- 13Bolivar Oe6-41 and Cuenca, Quito, EcuadorRanked #4 overall in Quito hotels2 reviews
Located in Quito’s old town on Plaza San Francisco, Casa Gangotena is a perfect blend of the old and new. This property used to be a mansion belonging to one...Popular with
- 14EcuadorRanked #3 overall in Quito hotels2 reviews
- 15Andean RainforestRanked #5 overall in Quito hotels2 reviews
so beauty the ecoworldPopular with
- Guanguiltagua N37-04 y Diego Noboa, Quito, EcuadorRanked #6 overall in Quito hotels2 reviews
Great spot in a terrific neighborhood away from the not so great elements of the Mariscal.
- 17San Pablo del Lago Imbabura EcuadorRanked #1 overall in Ibarra hotels2 reviews
Beautifully appointed and tastefully furnished lodge set over 7,500 sq ft, just an hour and a half's drive from Quito. The property can comfortably accommodate up to eight adults and...
- 18Lasso Panamericana Sur Km 72, EcuadorRanked #8 overall in Quito hotels2 reviews
impressive hacienda outside of Quito, colonial style and good restaurant, you can sleep there asloPopular with
- Sucre Oe2-42 | Entre Guayaquil y Flores, Quito, EcuadorRanked #7 overall in Quito hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
The hotel has a excellent location in downtown! It's inside the old city, near Zocalo (centro historico), market, churches, El Panecillo (Virgem de Quito).Popular with
- Robles 513 y Reina Victoria, Quito, EcuadorRanked #9 overall in Quito hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Very nice, full-service boutique hotel in the heart of Quito lively Mariscal Sucre district. A great option for maintaining a good level of comfort and pampering while also immersing into...Popular with