Hotels for Students in Ecuador
- Ranked #1 overall in Puerto Ayora hotels2 reviews
Wonderful ocean front hotel that is a full service resort that offers scuba, kayaking, tours, a wonderful in house restaurant, and fantastic interaction w the wild life here. The service...
- Ranked #1 overall in Quito hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Went to Quito with some friends and stayed at nu house. This boutique hotel is great. It is very trendy and has all the amenities you can expect from a...Popular with
- Ranked #2 overall in Quito hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Fantastic historical property located in the heart of colonial Quito. Great service and variety. If you are wanting to splurge in Quito, this would be an ideal location.Popular with
- 4Ranked #4 overall in Quito hotels2 reviews
Located in Quito’s old town on Plaza San Francisco, Casa Gangotena is a perfect blend of the old and new. This property used to be a mansion belonging to one...Popular with
- 5Ranked #1 overall in Ibarra hotels2 reviews
Beautifully appointed and tastefully furnished lodge set over 7,500 sq ft, just an hour and a half's drive from Quito. The property can comfortably accommodate up to eight adults and...
- 6Ranked #5 overall in Quito hotels2 reviews
so beauty the ecoworldPopular with
- Ranked #6 overall in Quito hotels2 reviews
Great spot in a terrific neighborhood away from the not so great elements of the Mariscal.
- 8Ranked #8 overall in Quito hotels2 reviews
impressive hacienda outside of Quito, colonial style and good restaurant, you can sleep there asloPopular with
- Ranked #6 overall in Guayaquil hotelsHotel Class: 4
- Ranked #2 overall in Salinas hotelsHotel Class: 4